DynamicPoint’s Expense Management solution is designed for company’s who are looking to automate the reimbursement of employees for travel and expense costs. Are you currently using Excel or offline forms in conjunction with a manual approval process? Eliminate paper trails with customizable online forms, quickly reimburse employees with automated approval processes and automatically create payable or payroll transactions in Dynamics ERP upon expense approval.
We recognize that there are several solutions available in today’s marketplace for managing your company’s Employee Expense Management process. The goal of our offering is not to compete with the other providers, but instead provide an alternative. Whether other products are traditional on-premise or software-as-a-service offerings they all have one thing in common, they are stand-alone applications that must be configured and managed independently. DynamicPoint takes a different approach by building applications entirely within SharePoint. Please see the chart below for how we compare:
- Create expense reports and add line items
- Manager review, approval and rejection of submitted reports
- Audit trails and status of approval process
- Report creation by copying existing ones
- Reports available as content within SharePoint lists
- Attachments stored in SharePoint document library
- Task and Email Notification using SharePoint
- Full leverage of SharePoint workflow and native Outlook integration
- Design workflows in Visio, SharePoint Designer or other workflow development application
- Assign Expense Creator, Approver and Administrator using SharePoint’s native integration with Active Directory
- Deploy as a standard SharePoint solution
- One-time licensing fee without per server or user costs
- Expense Report Creation
- Content Management
Return on Investment
According to a study published by Paystream Advisors, “The average expense report is handled by four people, takes 27 days for the employee to be reimbursed and costs the company in excess of $35 to process.” Do the math on how many expense reports your company processes in a month and you can see the clear case for automation.Contact Us
Why Customer’s Love DynamicPoint
DynamicPoint is very knowledgeable, quick turnaround times and great customer service. What they deliver is always what I asked for or more. One of my most favorite vendors!
Great expertise with both Microsoft Dynamics GP and SharePoint. DynamicPoint was very responsive and professional throughout the engagement. The product was exactly what was desired, and was bug free upon delivery. I highly recommend working with DynamicPoint for any GP customization or SharePoint development.
T.D. Williamson Inc.