We’re excited and honored to have made the top 10 Dynamics 365 Community Blog Leaderboards. The Community allows you to interact with your peers and Microsoft Dynamics 365 experts and get answers to your questions by posting questions in the forums, starting discussions, reading informative blog articles, and watching how-to videos. You can explore the Community and search for solutions without joining but if you want to post a question/comment or receive email notifications, you’ll need to sign up.
Search the community
If you’ve come to the community with an issue, search first. There’s a good chance that someone has already asked a forum question, written a blog article, or published a how-to video on the topic you’re interested in. In the search box in the upper-right of the side, type your question, keyword, or topic.
Ask a new question OR start a discussion
If you searched and did not find an answer to your question, post your own question or start a discussion around that topic to get expert opinions from others in the community. Keep in mind that some questions are more complex than others and may take longer to receive a reply.
What is the difference between a question post and a discussion post?
- Question posts are used to get an answer or solution to a specific question or issue.
- Discussion posts are used to share opinions, discuss tips and tricks, and chat about Dynamics technologies.
- Both types of posts have the same formatting and similar options. The most noticeable exception is that no suggested answer is needed or available on discussion posts.
Promote good content
They’ll send you an email notification when a member replies to your post. If you asked a question and the reply solves your problem, open the thread and mark the response as a verified answer. This is a very important status that can help many people over time Learn more about Suggested and Verified Answers.
- Click the thread link in the notification email or find the thread in your profile.
- Click the “Verify Answer” link.
- As you read other content, make sure to rate and like good content to let the authors know you appreciate their time. This also draws attention to the higher quality content.
Give back to the community by sharing your knowledge and answering other members’ posts.
To learn more and join the community click here.