Manage Employee Expenses Using Office 365
Learn how our EasyEXP365 Employee Expense Management solution (an Office 365 based app) leverages the Microsoft Power Platform to address your employee expense reimbursement challenges flexibly, easily, and cost-effectively.
In this on demand webinar, we demonstrate key employee expense management functionality including:
• Capture of receipts using your mobile device
• Inclusion of mileage reimbursement using Google Maps
• Integration with corporate credit card providers
• Integration with Microsoft Power Automate
Join us for a deep dive into how our EasyEXP365 product supports the various options of capturing and processing employee expenses. And while we’re at it, we will show you some cool Office 365 functionality that makes it that much better!
- Creating a Customer or Vendor Portal Solution On SharePoint Vs. Alternative Solutions
- Creating an Employee Expense Management Solution on Office 365 vs Alternative Solutions
- Creating An AP Automation Solution On Office 365 Versus Alternative Solutions
- Empowering Vendor Collaboration: The Benefits of Using Office 365 SharePoint for a Vendor Portal
- Can I Use Microsoft AI Builder to Process AP Invoices?
DynamicPoint is a proud member of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Community. Click the logo below to see our featured blog.