2021 Synergy Virtual Conference: Using Office 365 to Create Customer, Vendor & Employee Self Service Portals
We’re excited to announce that we’ll be presenting at Key2Act’s annual Synergy virtual conference this year. Synergy is a conference designed to help Key2Act users learn how to get the most out of their solutions. Please join us from wherever you are for an exciting week to listen, learn and share with the best and brightest in our industry.
Our session will cover how Office 365 can be used in conjunction with Key2Act Signature to create Customer, Vendor and Employee Portals. We will cover the following examples in the session:
• Customer Sales Portal: Focused on sharing customer orders and invoices, including order entry
• Vendor Purchasing Portal: Collaborate on purchase orders assigned to vendor, and enabling the entry of PO status and shipping details
• Service Portal: Create new service cases and see the status of existing open service requests
• Job Cost Portal: Visibility to open jobs, change requests and subcontractor management
• Vendor On-boarding: Manage the gathering of documentation for new vendor requests, routing for internal approval, and vendor creation in the ERP system
- Add Contract Management to Your Office 365 Customer Portal
- Accept Payments Using an Office 365 SharePoint Customer Portal
- Office 365 SharePoint for RFP Management
- Dynamics 365 BC/NAV Financial Management Tools Showcase On-Demand Event
- Streamline Your Vendor Invoice Submission with Employee Check Requests
DynamicPoint is a proud member of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Community. Click the logo below to see our featured blog.