FREE WEBINAR – VOX ISM Working with Portals (Customer, Vendor, Employee)
Are you looking to improve customer satisfaction, streamline operations, and improve efficiencies at your company? SharePoint web portals do just that while providing 24/7 self-service access to critical data. In this webinar, we’ll show you how to create an Office 365 SharePoint portal that can improve access to customer, vendor, or employee information and integrate directly with your ERP or CRM system.
SharePoint is an ideal dashboard platform offering the building blocks for document management, workflow, and analytics, but also the flexibility to design the portal specific to your customer and vendor requirements by extending key data.
Learn how you can improve operational efficiencies and advance your business with an affordable and easy-to-implement Customer, Vendor or Employee Portal.
The options are really endless, but here are some of the examples we will cover:
- View order details and create new transactions
- Manage company contact information
- View inventory
- Print statements
- Pay invoices
- Open support cases or return requests
SUPPLIERS & VENDORS
- View purchase orders and provide updates
- Provide fulfillment status and shipping details
- Manage inventory
- Vendor onboarding, including W-9 and company forms
- See existing payment status and submit newinvoices
- Share KPIs and performance goals
DynamicPoint is a proud member of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Community. Click the logo below to see our featured blog.