Manage Employee Reimbursement and Corporate Credit Cards Using Office 365
Come join Sabre Limited and DynamicPoint and learn how the EasyEXP365 Employee Expense Management solution (an Office 365-based app from DynamicPoint) leverages the Microsoft Power Platform to automate your employee expense reimbursement, including corporate credit cards.
In this webinar, we will demonstrate key expense management functionality, including:
* Capture receipts using your mobile device or a Power App
* Calculation of mileage reimbursement using Google Maps
* A daily feed with corporate credit card providers
* Integration with Microsoft Power Automate for workflow
* Microsoft Teams for review and approval
Join us for this educational session, where you will learn how our EasyEXP365 product supports the various options of capturing and processing employee expenses and corporate credit cards and saves your organization money by leveraging a platform that you already own.
- Creating a Customer or Vendor Portal Solution On SharePoint Vs. Alternative Solutions
- Creating an Employee Expense Management Solution on Office 365 vs Alternative Solutions
- Creating An AP Automation Solution On Office 365 Versus Alternative Solutions
- Empowering Vendor Collaboration: The Benefits of Using Office 365 SharePoint for a Vendor Portal
- Can I Use Microsoft AI Builder to Process AP Invoices?
DynamicPoint is a proud member of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Community. Click the logo below to see our featured blog.