Process AP Invoices Using Microsoft Teams and Office 365 – Hosted by sa.global
Come join us to learn how Microsoft Office 365 and Teams together with DynamicPoint’s Invoice Automation app, EasyAP365, can be used to automate each step in your organization’s AP Invoice process.
In this webinar, we demonstrate key AP functionality, including:
• Email, mobile, check request and portal invoice submission using SharePoint libraries
• Processing of Invoices without a Purchase Order
• Processing of Invoices related to Purchase Order with or without a separate goods receipt
• Integration with Microsoft Power Automate for review and approval
• Supplier collaborating and onboarding using our Vendor Portal
We will demonstrate how each of these steps can be automated using Microsoft Office 365 technology, including the popular Teams app, to save your organization money by leveraging a platform that you already own.
- Streamlining Invoice Automation with Office 365 and Power Automate
- WennSoft Synergy Conference: Create a WennSoft Portal Using Office 365 SharePoint
- Security Benefits Of Using Office 365 To Build Applications
- Competitive Advantages Of Building Products On office 365
- Seven Ways to Use AI On An Employee Expense Management System
DynamicPoint is a proud member of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Community. Click the logo below to see our featured blog.