Sabre and DynamicPoint Webinar: Leveraging Microsoft Office 365 to Automate Vendor Invoices
Come join Sabre Limited and DynamicPoint to learn how Microsoft Office 365 and Teams, together with DynamicPoint’s Invoice Automation app, EasyAP365, can be used to automate each step in your organization’s AP Invoice process.
In this upcoming webinar, we demonstrate key AP functionality including:
~ Email, mobile, check request and portal invoice submission using SharePoint libraries
~ Processing of Invoices without a Purchase Order
~ Processing of Invoices related to Purchase Order with or without a separate goods receipt
~ Integration with Microsoft Power Automate for review and approval
We will demonstrate how each of these steps can be automated using Microsoft Office 365 technology, including the popular Teams app, to save your organization money by leveraging a platform that you already own.
- Creating a Customer or Vendor Portal Solution On SharePoint Vs. Alternative Solutions
- Creating an Employee Expense Management Solution on Office 365 vs Alternative Solutions
- Creating An AP Automation Solution On Office 365 Versus Alternative Solutions
- Empowering Vendor Collaboration: The Benefits of Using Office 365 SharePoint for a Vendor Portal
- Can I Use Microsoft AI Builder to Process AP Invoices?
DynamicPoint is a proud member of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Community. Click the logo below to see our featured blog.