Using Power Apps and Office 365 to Automate Employee Expense Management
Free on-demand webinar! Come join us to learn how you can use Power Apps to Capture Employee Expenses. Office 365 together with DynamicPoint’s Employee Expense Management app, EasyEXP365, can be used to automate each step in your organization’s Employee Expense Management process. The agenda includes:
– Automatic Mileage Calculation
– Mobile Receipt Capture
– OCR Integration
– Corporate Credit Card Managementd
– Processing and ERP Integration
We will demonstrate how each of these steps can be managed directly from Office 365 and Power Apps using the framework you already own.
- DynamicPoint Named As A Top Member on ERP Software Blog
- Creating a Customer or Vendor Portal Solution On SharePoint Vs. Alternative Solutions
- Creating an Employee Expense Management Solution on Office 365 vs Alternative Solutions
- Creating An AP Automation Solution On Office 365 Versus Alternative Solutions
- Empowering Vendor Collaboration: The Benefits of Using Office 365 SharePoint for a Vendor Portal
DynamicPoint is a proud member of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Community. Click the logo below to see our featured blog.