WEBINAR: How to Configure a Customer, Vendor and Employee Portal with SharePoint
Are you looking to improve customer satisfaction, streamline operations, and improve efficiencies at your company? SharePoint web portals do just that while providing 24/7 self-service access to critical data. In this session, we’ll show you how to create an Office 365 SharePoint portal that can improve access to customer, vendor or employee information and integrate directly with your ERP or CRM system.
- Fast Growing Midstream Energy Company Automates Accounts Payable Invoice Approvals
- Automate Contractor Expense Reimbursement with EasyAP365
- DynamicPoint integrates EasyAP365 with Binary Stream Multi-Entity Management
- DynamicPoint Expands ERP Integration with its EasyAP365 Invoice Automation Application
- Manage Corporate Credit Cards with Office 365