DynamicPoint now provides healthcare customers a HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) compliant OCR (Optical Character Recognition) for its EasyAP365 invoice automation product. It also meets the requirements set forth by PHIPA (Personal Health Information Protection Act) for Canadian-based customers. Since EasyAP365 is based in Microsoft’s Office 365, the receipt, storage and processing of vendor invoices within the product already complies with HIPAA requirements as well. View more on Microsoft’s HIPAA Act here
Invoice Automation increases productivity, reduces costs, minimizes errors and eliminates paper.
- Live integration with ERP – invoice is approved and appropriate transaction is created in real-time
- OCR – extract key information that can be used for workflow, routing and integration
- PO and Non-PO Invoice Support – invoices are matched to specific Purchase Orders or can also be entered without a match
- Allocation Templates – auto-populate information and eliminate manual entry
- Mobile Approval – review and approve invoices on your mobile device
Discover how DynamicPoint EasyAP365 application will streamline your AP process!
Visit our EasyAP365 product page
Register for our FREE WEBINAR: Invoice Automation to Support Your Business Process: EasyAP365 Deep Dive on Wednesday, April 15, 2020 and 10am PST
Sign up for a Live One-on-One Demo