DynamicPoint’s Invoice Automation solution offers automated, real-time management of the invoice to payment process delivering speed, accuracy and compliance controls critical to successful payables management. Is your Accounts Payable team buried by mounds of paper that need to be routed for review and approval? Quickly eliminate paper trails with SharePoint forms that include real-time queries for vendors and GL account validation. Upon submission, the SharePoint workflow engine manages the review process for the rapid approval and real-time invoice transaction creation with Dynamics ERP.
SharePoint brings tremendous functionality and savings to the Accounts Payable Invoice Automation process:
- Eliminate duplication data entry
- Ensure invoices are paid once and in a timely fashion
- Distribute transactions to multiple GL accounts
- Outlook integration for ease of review and approval
- Route invoice for approval based on customizable workflow to mirror corporate policies
- Dynamics ERP drill-back to approved invoice request for auditability
- Standard reporting templates that leverage SharePoint lists, Microsoft Excel and PowerPivot
Microsoft Dynamics Integration
When the workflow for an invoice has been completed in SharePoint, the transaction in integrated with either Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) or Dynamics NAV (formerly Navision) via web services and/or eConnect in real-time. If Dynamics GP is being used, either an invoice match or payable management invoice is created, depending on if the purchasing module is being used. For Dynamics NAV, a purchase invoice is created with items linked to a purchase order, if being used, otherwise the items are added independently to the purchase invoice.
Invoice Automation Product Features:
Purchase Order or Miscellaneous Invoices
Invoices can be matched to a purchase order or entered as general payables .VIEW VIDEO
Fully or Partially Allocate Invoices
Invoices can be distributed to single or multiple general ledger accounts.VIEW VIDEO
Invoice Automation or Check Request
Application can be leverage to automate accounts payable desire for invoice automation or managerial check requests.VIEW VIDEO
Scanning and OCR
Leverage SharePoint scanning and optical character recognition (OCR) programs to automate invoice creation.VIEW VIDEO
Create intercompany transactions that distribute employee costs across multiple organizations.VIEW VIDEO
Integrate with such Microsoft Dynamic modules as jobs, project accounting, dimensions and analytical codes.VIEW VIDEO
Configurable Rules Engine
Define policies that are enforced by our configurable rules engine.VIEW VIDEO
We recognize that there are several solutions available in today’s marketplace for managing your company’s invoice approval and check request processes. The goal of our offering is not to compete with the other providers, but instead provide an alternative. Whether other products are traditional on-premise or software-as-a-service offerings they all have one thing in common, they are stand-alone applications that must be configured and managed independently. DynamicPoint takes a different approach by building applications entirely within SharePoint. Please see the chart below for how we compare:
- Create invoice and distribute to GL accounts
- Manager review, approval and rejection of submitted invoice
- Audit trails and status of approval process
- Invoice creation by copying existing ones
- Integrate with SharePoint OCR products
- Reports available as content within SharePoint lists
- Attachments stored in SharePoint document library
- Task and Email Notification using SharePoint
- Full leverage of SharePoint workflow and native Outlook integration
- Design workflows in Visio, SharePoint Designer or other workflow development application
- Assign Invoice Creator, Approver and Administrator using SharePoint’s native integration with Active Directory
- Deploy as a standard SharePoint solution
- One-time licensing fee without per server or user costs
- Invoice Creation
- Content Management
Return on Investment
According to a study published by the Aberdeen Group those organizations that adopt an automated AP process experience tremendous efficiencies within invoice receipt, invoice matching and approval workflow. Such savings include:
- 80% lower invoice processing costs
- 75% faster invoice processing cycle times
Why Customer’s Love DynamicPoint
IT systems are never perfect. The difference between a good and average (or poor) experience is made when a vendor proves themselves as a true business Partner by ensuring the customer is getting the value they expect from their product, it’s this character and culture of their team that validates my decision to partner with DynamicPoint.
Director of Business and Quality Information Systems | OneBlood, Inc
We have been so impressed with DynamicPoint’s solution and their people. They put in the time to make sure they can deliver what they promise,” concludes Amy. “You can tell they are very committed to their customers and made me feel like a priority through every question and conversation.
Sr. Manager Business Applications & IT Support Services | CBORD
DynamicPoint is very knowledgeable, quick turnaround times and great customer service. What they deliver is always what I asked for or more. One of my most favorite vendors!
Great expertise with both Microsoft Dynamics GP and SharePoint. DynamicPoint was very responsive and professional throughout the engagement. The product was exactly what was desired, and was bug free upon delivery. I highly recommend working with DynamicPoint for any GP customization or SharePoint development.
T.D. Williamson Inc.