DynamicPoint is a proud sponsor of the Financial Process Automation Conference (FPAC) 2020, which will take place at Microsoft Canada Headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario, on March 5, 2020.
Financial Process Automation Conference (FPAC) is the premier Microsoft hosted conference for Canadian companies. FPAC takes a strategic look at how financial institutions, accounting departments and manufacturing/distribution controllers can automate their processes through advanced software (RPA, AI, IPA, CMP, etc.) to streamline their operations, combat fraud, and better serve their customers.
Attendees will explore significant emerging technologies in finance, business and accounting at this must-attend financial conference. FPAC is a one-stop experience which gives you an opportunity to connect with peers, experts and pioneers to discuss best-fit technology solutions for your clients or organization.
- Explore how accounting & finance departments can optimize their current processes to prepare for automation
- Discover how to build and validate AI, BI, and machine learning models in your accounting department
- Learn about potential applications and limitations of emerging technologies
- Discuss strategies to enhance your organization’s understanding of emerging technologies
- Examine techniques to institutionalize automation for everyone at your company
- Management reporting, KPI,s, dashboards and portals – what you can do in 2020 and beyond
Learn about DynamicPoint EasyAP365
Join us at the event, where DynamicPoint will demonstrate our EasyAP365 solution to automate your invoice processing. You’ll learn how you can take advantage of key AP automation functionality leveraging the Office 365 platform. We’ll demonstrate how to streamline accounts payable using SharePoint document libraries, Flow Workflow and Teams in our robust yet easy to use invoice automation solution.