After the super success of the March 2020 Financial Process Automation Conference (FPAC), Microsoft & VOX ISM are bringing this conference back again this year online!
Join 10 Microsoft Gold Partners, including DynamicPoint, on October 22, from 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM to explore significant emerging technologies in finance, business and accounting at this must-attend financial conference.
This digital conference will take a strategic look at how Canadian accounting and financing departments can reduce their workload in half. They will learn how to automate their processes through advanced software (RPA, AI, IPA, CMP, etc.) and streamline their operations, combat fraud, and better serve their customers.
FPAC is a one-stop experience that gives you an opportunity to connect with experts and pioneers to discuss best-fit technology solutions for your clients or organization. Register Here
• Explore how your accounting and finance departments can optimize their current processes to prepare for automation
• Discover how to build and validate AI, BI, and machine learning models in your accounting department
• Learn about potential applications and limitations of emerging technologies
• Discuss strategies to enhance your organization’s understanding of emerging technologies
• Examine techniques to institutionalize automation for everyone at your company
• Management reporting, KPIs, dashboards and portals
This is an invitation-only webinar with limited seats. Let us know if you are interested in attending. We’ll hold a seat for you.
You can also register online for this digital conference here.
Learn about DynamicPoint EasyAP365
Join us at the event, where DynamicPoint will demonstrate our EasyAP365 solution to automate your invoice processing. You’ll learn how you can take advantage of key AP automation functionality leveraging the Office 365 platform. We’ll demonstrate how to streamline accounts payable using SharePoint document libraries, Flow Workflow and Teams in our robust yet easy to use invoice automation solution.