Web portals present information from diverse sources in a unified and tailored manner. In the context of a SharePoint custom portal built with the assistance of DynamicPoint, these sites are constructed specifically to satisfy the demands of your customers, vendors, or employees. In today’s highly-connected business environment, individuals have easy access to more information than ever before. By integrating portals with your Microsoft Dynamics solution, your organization can provide the data that is critical to serving the needs of the entire organization and its customers.
Let employees manage personnel information and streamline administrative tasks by providing an Employee Self Service site. This not only saves the overhead costs associated to additional HR and payroll resources, but most employees prefer the timeliness and privacy of directly viewing and updating their own data.
Available functionality via a Employee Self Service Portal:
- Time Entry – Time collection is not only important for hourly employees. Exempt staff can request days off, view accrual balances and record sick time.
- Benefit Enrollment – Automate new hire and open enrollment processes by configuring your benefit self service site to present the options that are specific to your employees.
- Review Employee Profile – You’ll be surprised how the depth and accuracy of your employee information will improve when employees have direct access to request updates to their own information.
- Dynamics GP (Great Plains) or Dynamics NAV (Navision) Integration – Display information from employee records, update data after HR approval, assign pay codes, enter timecards and more.
A Vendor Portal provides a single web interface for your suppliers to log-in and view open orders as well as submit information to you such as electronic invoices, ship notifications, production schedules, delivery acknowledgements and more. These collaboration functions are designed to improve your vendor communications thereby receiving your purchased product or service in a timely manner and to the specifications you requested.
Available functionality via a Vendor Portal:
- Request for Quotes – Facilitate the request and review of multiple bids through a structured RFQ gateway.
- Purchase Order Status – Enable vendors to update expected ship dates and order status on open purchase orders.
- Accounts Payable Status – Save valuable accounting resource time by eliminating inquiry calls to AP Clerks. By providing vendor access to vouchers that are awaiting payment, vendors will know as soon as possible the status of their open invoices.
- Dynamics GP (Great Plains) or Dynamics NAV (Navision) Integration – Display supplier information from vendor records, update information after purchasing approval, update purchase order status, show payment status and more.
Customers are fluent with the web, and appreciate the no-waiting, 24/7 convenience of a self-service portal. Not only are customer portals efficient for your organization, but people often like them better than conventional, more time-consuming, agent-assisted support.
Available functionality via a Customer Portal:
- Order Entry and Tracking – Allow customers to book orders and check on the status of their existing orders.
- File Management – Engineering and requirement documents can be requested and submitted by your customers such that you can adequately deliver upon their order.
- Customer Service – Service orders can be entered and tracked. Additional customer utilities such as a knowledge base and product documentation improve the overall experience of your customers.
- Dynamics GP (Great Plains) or Dynamics NAV (Navision) Integration – Display information from customer records, update after sales approval, create new orders, show payment status and more
Why Customer’s Love DynamicPoint
IT systems are never perfect. The difference between a good and average (or poor) experience is made when a vendor proves themselves as a true business Partner by ensuring the customer is getting the value they expect from their product, it’s this character and culture of their team that validates my decision to partner with DynamicPoint.
Director of Business and Quality Information Systems | OneBlood, Inc
We have been so impressed with DynamicPoint’s solution and their people. They put in the time to make sure they can deliver what they promise,” concludes Amy. “You can tell they are very committed to their customers and made me feel like a priority through every question and conversation.
Sr. Manager Business Applications & IT Support Services | CBORD
DynamicPoint is very knowledgeable, quick turnaround times and great customer service. What they deliver is always what I asked for or more. One of my most favorite vendors!
Great expertise with both Microsoft Dynamics GP and SharePoint. DynamicPoint was very responsive and professional throughout the engagement. The product was exactly what was desired, and was bug free upon delivery. I highly recommend working with DynamicPoint for any GP customization or SharePoint development.
T.D. Williamson Inc.