Web portals present information from diverse sources in a unified and tailored manner. In the context of a SharePoint custom portal built with the assistance of DynamicPoint, these sites are constructed specifically to satisfy the demands of your customers, vendors, or employees. In today's highly-connected business environment, individuals have easy access to more information than ever before. By integrating portals with your Microsoft Dynamics solution, your organization can provide the data that is critical to serving the needs of the entire organization and its customers.
Portals Support Customers, Vendors & Employees
Let employees manage personnel information and streamline administrative tasks by providing an Employee Self Service site. This not only saves the overhead costs associated to additional HR and payroll resources, but most employees prefer the timeliness and privacy of directly viewing and updating their own data.
Available functionality via a Employee Self Service Portal:
- Time Entry - Time collection is not only important for hourly employees. Exempt staff can request days off, view accrual balances and record sick time.
- Benefit Enrollment - Automate new hire and open enrollment processes by configuring your benefit self service site to present the options that are specific to your employees.
- Review Employee Profile - You'll be surprised how the depth and accuracy of your employee information will improve when employees have direct access to request updates to their own information.
A Vendor Portal provides a single web interface for your suppliers to log-in and view open orders as well as submit information to you such as electronic invoices, ship notifications, production schedules, delivery acknowledgements and more. These collaboration functions are designed to improve your vendor communications thereby receiving your purchased product or service in a timely manner and to the specifications you requested.
Available functionality via a Vendor Portal:
- Request for Quotes - Facilitate the request and review of multiple bids through a structured RFQ gateway.
- Purchase Order Status - Enable vendors to update expected ship dates and order status on open purchase orders.
- Accounts Payable Status - Save valuable accounting resource time by eliminating inquiry calls to AP Clerks. By providing vendor access to vouchers that are awaiting payment, vendors will know as soon as possible the status of their open invoices.
View Customer Case Study
Customers are fluent with the web, and appreciate the no-waiting, 24/7 convenience of a self-service portal. Not only are customer portals efficient for your organization, but people often like them better than conventional, more time-consuming, agent-assisted support.
Available functionality via a Customer Portal:
- Order Entry and Tracking - Allow customers to book orders and check on the status of their existing orders.
- File Management - Engineering and requirement documents can be requested and submitted by your customers such that you can adequately deliver upon their order.
- Customer Service - Service orders can be entered and tracked. Additional customer utilities such as a knowledge base and product documentation improve the overall experience of your customers.
View Customer Case Study