An Office 365 Based Invoice Automation Solution
Streamline AP Processes
Flexible invoice capture with numerous submittal methods; from email, check request, mobile app or vendor portal options. Harness OCR and predefined app templates for automation with live integration to your ERP solution.
Robust and Cost Effective
By using your existing Office 365 subscription in conjunction with SharePoint and Microsoft Power Automate, you can achieve a robust invoice automation system with minimal costs to your organization.
Leverage What You Own
We have built in integration with Microsoft Power Automate workflows, SharePoint security and design, Power App check requests, integrated OCR and Microsoft Forms vendor on-boarding. All this using a platform that you most likely already own.
How It Works
Learn How EasyAP365 Automates AP Invoice Processing.
Monthly Product Pricing
$.75 per invoice
Initial 250-500 Invoices per month
$.65 per invoice
Next 1,000 Invoices over initial 500 per month
$.45 per invoice
Next 2,000 Invoices over first 1,500 per month
One-Time Configuration Packages
$4,500 setup fee
- AP Processing Dashboard
- Email & Drag/Drop Invoice Submission
- Real Time ERP Integration with Drill Back for Non PO Invoices
- Basic Approval Process
- Limited Vendor Template Configuration
$9,000 setup fee
- Enhanced AP Processing Dashboard
- Email, Portal, Check Request &/or Mobile Invoice Submission
- Real Time ERP Integration with Drill Back for PO and Non PO Invoices
- Complex Approval Process
- Vendor Templates & Invoice Auto-create
- Custom AP Processing Dashboard
- Unlimited & Custom Invoice Submission Methods
- Unlimited Vendor Templates & Invoice Auto-create
- Custom Approval Process
- New Vendor Onboarding
- Reporting & KPIs
Confused on pricing? Check out our calculator!
The EasyAP365 App manages the following three steps in the Accounts Payable Invoice Automation process:
- Invoice receipt – Supports various invoice submission methods from email and portal upload to internal check request
- Processing – OCR data extraction, review and approval of the invoice, accounting assignments and application of vendor templates
- Integration – Automatic integration of the either PO or non-PO invoice with most market leading ERP applications