The manufacturing industry is undergoing radical changes thanks to new production technologies and the integration of IT throughout the functional supply chain. Manufacturers are realizing greater success and added value by offering more services (also known as servitization) and becoming more customer-focused.
We support digital transformation in manufacturing by offering cost effective, out-of-the box solutions for manufacturers utilizing the Microsoft ecosystem. By leveraging the Office 365 platform, our solutions bring tremendous functionality and huge savings to Expense Management, Check Request, Requisition Management, Invoice Automation and Portals.
How can a SharePoint Portal help your manufacturing business?
DynamicPoint’s SharePoint Portals are built to integrate with your ERP and CRM system and deliver a flexible, seamlessly integrated and highly secure extranet solution for 24/7 self-service access.
Below are just 5 ways our Portals can help manufacturers improve customer service and streamline their operations. Users can:
- View and edit order and purchasing information in real time
- Access inventory data, stock levels, BOMs, and order new products.
- See outstanding invoices, make payments and submit new invoices.
- Create new product return requests and manage RMAs.
- Access performance reports, share KPIs and customer rating information.
Interested in learning more? Watch this short video to learn how it can work for your business.