Manage AP Invoices Using Office 365
According to industry statistics, 80% of vendor invoices have an exception outside of the normal workflow. How can you handle these exceptions effectively and efficiently? Learn how our EasyAP365 Invoice Automation solution (an Office 365-based app) leverages the Microsoft Power Platform to address your AP challenges flexibly, easily, and cost-effectively.
In this upcoming webinar, we demonstrate key AP functionality including:
• Creation of a check request for invoice submission
• Processing of Invoices without a Purchase Order
• Processing of Invoices related to Purchase Order with or without a separate goods receipt
• Integration with Microsoft Power Automate
Join us for a deep dive into how our EasyAP365 product supports the various options of purchasing, invoice receipt and payment processes that exist. And while we’re at it, we will show you some cool Office 365 functionality that makes it that much better!
- Creating a Customer or Vendor Portal Solution On SharePoint Vs. Alternative Solutions
- Creating an Employee Expense Management Solution on Office 365 vs Alternative Solutions
- Creating An AP Automation Solution On Office 365 Versus Alternative Solutions
- Empowering Vendor Collaboration: The Benefits of Using Office 365 SharePoint for a Vendor Portal
- Can I Use Microsoft AI Builder to Process AP Invoices?
DynamicPoint is a proud member of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Community. Click the logo below to see our featured blog.