Preview the Power of Business Portals!
Join us for a presentation to learn how to unlock the power of customer and vendor portals with Office 365 to streamline processes while boosting customer service levels and increasing efficiencies. Business portals easily connect to most ERP/CRM systems and have numerous cost and time-saving business uses including:
Customer Self-Service Portal – Give your customers the ability to self-service on your site that you control including Contracts, Order Entry, Inventory Details, Payment Processing, Help Desk, and much more!
Vendor Management – Elevate customer Service levels with the ability to provide real-time information 24/7 such as Orders, RFPs, Shipment Confirmation, and Purchases.
Business Automation – Simplify business tasks, such as contract renewals, vendor onboarding, and many others, using workflow engines to streamline an otherwise labor-intensive process.
This is just a sample of the Power of Business Portals! Learn more and register today for this informative webinar co-hosted by DynamicPoint and iCepts Technology Group, Inc.
- DynamicPoint Named As A Top Member on ERP Software Blog
- Creating a Customer or Vendor Portal Solution On SharePoint Vs. Alternative Solutions
- Creating an Employee Expense Management Solution on Office 365 vs Alternative Solutions
- Creating An AP Automation Solution On Office 365 Versus Alternative Solutions
- Empowering Vendor Collaboration: The Benefits of Using Office 365 SharePoint for a Vendor Portal
DynamicPoint is a proud member of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Community. Click the logo below to see our featured blog.