Service Provider: DynamicPoint Inc.
Effective Date: TBD
Initial Term: One year from Effective Date
This SAAS Subscription Agreement (“Agreement”), dated as of the Effective Date, governs the use by Customer of the software, downloads, integrations and other intellectual property (collectively, the “SAAS System”), and the services provided by Service Provider in connection with the SAAS System (the “SAAS Services”). This Agreement includes the provided Solution Proposal outlining the terms of the purchase and Terms of Purchase and Use found at [www.dynamicpoint.com] as in effect from time to time.
- Service Provider agrees to sell the Products and provide the SAAS Services described in each Solution Proposal, and Customer agrees to pay for the Products and SAAS Services and comply with the terms and conditions set forth in this SAAS Subscription Agreement, each Solution Proposal, and the Terms of Purchase and Use. As provided in each Solution Proposal, the Products to be purchased may include the SharePoint Add-in, DynamicPoint Azure Based Service, and other applicable software, downloads and integration programs incorporated into the Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Add In Application or other products as listed in the Solution Proposal. The Products shall be for use in connection with accessing the SAAS System and use of the SAAS Services, for Customer’s internal business purposes. The Fees for the Products are shown in the Solution Proposal. Subsequent purchases of Products shall be made only from Service Provider, and shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- The Term of Service shall be for one (1) year from the effective date of this agreement for the SAAS Services or as otherwise indicated in the Solution Proposal. The SAAS Services may be accessed and used only by the number of Users specified in the Solution Proposal(s), for the Fees corresponding to that number and type of Users. Following expiration of the Initial Term, the Term of Service will automatically renew for successive periods of one (1) month each unless and until either party gives the other party notice of non-renewal at least 30 days prior to the next scheduled renewal date.
- Customer represents and warrants that Customer has all necessary authorization to purchase and pay for the Products and SAAS Services indicated in each Solution Proposal.
- Customer agrees to provide the necessary electric service, wiring, computer equipment, Microsoft licenses and communication line access for access to the SAAS Services.
- In addition to the initial Solution Proposal, the parties may enter into one or more additional Solution Proposals or Change Requests, each of which provides a general description of the Products and SAAS Services to be provided to Customer. For any Solution Proposal or Change Request to be effective, it must be in writing and signed or otherwise authenticated by Customer. Electronic and fax documents are considered to be in writing for this purpose. All terms and conditions set forth in this SAAS Subscription Agreement are automatically incorporated in, and deemed part of, each such Solution Proposal or Change Request.
- If there is any conflict between the terms of a Solution Proposal and the terms of this SAAS Subscription Agreement or the Terms of Purchase and Use, then the terms of the Solution Proposal shall control. Each Solution Proposal, as supplemented by the terms of this SAAS Subscription Agreement and the Terms of Purchase and Use, constitutes an entire and separate agreement between the parties regarding the Products and SAAS Services covered by that Solution Proposal, and supersedes any other prior oral or written understandings and agreements of the parties regarding the Products and SAAS Services covered by that Solution Proposal. Any provisions contained in Customer’s own purchase order forms, such as preprinted terms and conditions typically found on their reverse side, shall not apply and are superseded in their entirety by the provisions of this Subscription Agreement, including the applicable Solution Proposal.
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN SHALL NOT BE BINDING UNTIL FULLY EXECUTED BY AN AUTHORIZED SIGNATORY FOR BOTH CUSTOMER AND SERVICE PROVIDER (OR ITS APPLICABLE AFFILIATE).
Print Name and Title
Print Name and Title
Description of SAAS Services
- HOSTING AND MANAGEMENT SERVICES – The SAAS Services include the following managed services:
- Hosting and Server administration of the DynamicPoint Azure Based Service.
- Installation and configuration of the DynamicPoint Service tenant and license administration
- Periodic software upgrades
- AUTHORIZED USER LICENSE (Synchronization Service) – The Authorized User License for the number of Authorized Users set forth in the Solution Proposal includes on-going hosting enabling access to the Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Add In.
- INSTALLATION/ACTIVATION SERVICES – Customer may elect to receive any of the following Installation Services from Service provider as indicated in the Solution Proposal:
- Office 365 or SharePoint on premise Setup and Configuration
- Product customizations to the Add In
- Analysis, Design and Implementation Services
- APPLICATION IMPLEMENTATION AND BUSINESS PROCESS TRAINING – If these Services are purchased as outlined in the Solution Proposal, Customer shall receive the number of remote Implementation hours and Business Process Training set forth in the Solution Proposal Fees and Services table.
- SUPPORT SERVICES – Support Services include unlimited remote service and support during normal business hours. Support inquires will be submitted through the DynamicPoint support email inbox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Service Provider will use commercially reasonable efforts to keep the SAAS System available on a 24 hour a day, 7 day a week basis, subject to occasional scheduled downtime (during non-working hours, for short periods of time, typically on weekends and after hours and communicated in advance) for maintenance purposes, unforeseen maintenance and systems outages, or routine testing of the Services. Service Provider will provide software assurance coverage for the products and/or customizations stated in writing in the Solution Proposal. Software assurance will include access to updated product releases, hotfixes and defect debugging support and resolution for licensed products.