Corporate credit card management is a built in feature of the EasyEXP365 product. The solution entails the following:
- Credit card transactions are daily fed into Office 365 using a live feed with your banking institution
- Transactions are assigned to employees based on the card issued to them
- Employees can assign transactions to the appropriate job or expense type (GL account)
- Coded transactions are routed for workflow (using Power Automate), or directly integrated with your ERP system, as a journal entry from a mobile Power App or desktop experience
- Transactions are easily reconciled with the monthly statement when it is received
The process looks something like this:
Here is a screenshot of the employee’s Power App in which they can easily review their transactions, upload supporting receipts, and submit for approval or integration into your accounting system:
Here is a short video that shows exactly what that process looks like:
DynamicPoint’s Office 365 Expense Management Solution helps your organization by providing the visibility your AP department needs to keep credit card expenses streamlined and accurate.
Interested in Learning More About EasyEXP365?