The service modules within Microsoft Dynamics offer a compelling case for extending critical information to a SharePoint Portal. Within the administration of servicing customers there are typically many touch points not only with the customer but also with internal employees and potentially vendors that lead to the ultimate fulfillment of an order therefore ensure all parties have 24/7 access to all pertinent information.
On the service contract and order side some typical examples are as follows:
- Expiration and renewal dates – Share these dates with customers such that they can manage their contracts and renew in a timely fashion – See latest video use case
- Invoicing and Payment – Show invoices and corresponding payments for service contracts
- Next Planned Service Date – Manage your service appointments and ensure resources are allocated
- Status and Priorities – Allocate workload to ensure your most critical service orders are addressed first – See latest video use case
- Response Time – Establish metrics on the performance of your team and associated customer satisfaction
These are just a few examples of the benefits of a 24/7 self-service portal which exposes and syncs data seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics 365, AX, GP & NAV. Did we miss something? If so let us know how we can further your automation efforts with a Customer, Vendor or Employee Portal.