Success is all about your connections.
At DynamicPoint we take that statement to heart. By building our applications on the Office 365 framework and offering connectors to all of our products, you can integrate our applications with virtually any other application or data source, enabling you to maximize your current ERP or CRM investment.
Here are 10 easy ways to improve your existing enterprise software with our solution workflows and integrations:
Customer Service & Order Fulfillment
- When a customer creates an order, workflow triggers are initiated that can send an email, create a task or generate a mobile notification
- If a purchase order delivery date is updated, you can immediately have the change generate an approval and update a plan in Microsoft Project or Jira
- If an order is fulfilled, you can follow it up with a customer satisfaction survey provided by Survey Monkey
- You can send a new customer / vendor boarding form with the ability to upload the required documents and contracts with Microsoft Forms
- The ability to provide employees a mobile service app with PowerApps to improve customer service
Learn more about this functionality with our Customer and Vendor Portal application.
- Send new invoices to OCR for data extraction with DocParser
- Store documents in your favorite document management system such as SharePoint, Box, Dropbox or OneDrive
- Obtain electronic signatures using DocuSign or Adobe Sign
- Send W-9 forms to vendors in Adobe PDF
- Route invoices for approval using Microsoft Flow or K2 Workflow
Learn more about this functionality with our EasyAP365 application.
Keep in mind, these are just a few examples. Our solutions are incredibly flexible and can be modified to suit your unique business needs. By enabling these integrations, you can accomplish tremendous functionality with little to no additional costs to your organization. We believe this connectivity is not only the key to our success, but to yours as well.